My Attempt at the Mnml

As you guys are all aware I decided to move to the mnml side of life. You saw my before, and this is my after after much debate.































Yes I am quite happy with my current set up! =]
Anyway here is what I used for those interested:
Battery widget// BattStatt
Weather Widget// Yr.No
Task widget// Astrid (Ultralinx Mod)
News Widget// News Weather (Ultralinx mod)
Battery Widget(on left)// Batteryleft (My own Mod, not yet finished)
Power control// Switch Pro
Dock// Ultralinx Dock
Theme// Minimal Matte Grey (Ultralinx)
If you have any questions post here or on my site arlandreview.com

Comments

  1. nice to know the images link to themselves as opposed to a larger image that we can actually see

    guess you really want to keep it MNML

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know which site to post on. I dont think more than five people visit either of them. Bigger screenshots bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright just updated the post with links to bigger images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Batteryleft widget very good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is anything new ever going to happen here? All we see is other people's youtube clips and occasionally the same theme ported to a phone which already had a very similar theme.

    I'm not saying that what is done is bad, but it's all a bit same-same...

    Also, why do the theme posts all have comments disabled? I want some feedback before I buy the themes to make sure they work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about the setcpu apk?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I plan on releasing a final versions soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps