Youlu Address Book Review


  

This new dialler which is new to the market is just brilliant and simple. It is clean and very well designed, it is also completely finished, not like other diallers out there which look half finished. Very simple to use and very easy to navigate around. 

The dialler has got an amazing T9 feature just like the one from HTC Sense where you just type the letters of the name you're looking for; anyone who has used the HTC Sense dialler will know what I'm talking about. As you can see I'm looking for the name Chris, so I just typed the corresponding keys, 2 for C, 4 for H and 7 for R. It's very accurate and simply works.

It's already replaced my Android stock dialler. So be sure to check it out especially because it's absolutely FREE.



Comments

  1. Thanks for this review!
    I've been looking for a good replacement for the stock dialer/phonebook on X10 Mini Pro and this hits the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant understand chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty,but only chinese?
    Everything shows up in chinese characters, can't read that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I downloaded it, but it is Chinese indeed.

    Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF that is so weird.

    It's all in English for me.

    Some crazy shit is going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have downloaded it from here http://www.youlu.com/download.php
    Also have english version.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a different Naeem.. ? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. No it's you. Called you by accident haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I withdrew from the market (to help the appbrain QR code), and Japan. I'll try the version shown here.
    Even so, the application looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I set the application to Czech language is Japanese. When English is already the choice of English...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ultralinx & cs_sux,

    I followed the link from cs_sux, but it is still in Chinese. Maybe one of you guys can put your apk file online, so we can try that.

    Greetz

    p.s. for the minimal clock fans (of course you are:P) --> try Clockr in the market

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dialer one is cool also~

    ReplyDelete
  13. @UltraLinx - You should make a MOD version of this. Would love to see this given the UltraLinx treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps