How To Apply Custom Icons To Your Android Device

Comments

  1. Thanks. Clear and pretty complete. Just one question: I really like the windows animations, where do they come from? Your ROM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Benjamin - That's a part of the MIUI ROM I have got going on at the moment. It's stopped being updated though but I've stuck with it just because of all the nice UI animations, such as the window animations.

    You can find the ROM here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=834439

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mind sharing those clean Icons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a feeling that you were using Desktop Visualizer to create your text icons. Nice home screen (mine is actually similar :-) My biggest issue with Desktop Visualizer is that I wish it had a "full range" of widget sizes. 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, etc. I was trying to theme a friends phone for him and found myself needing those sizes. Anyway, thanks for the quality post as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Samuel - They will be released soon :)

    @Lamont - When using LauncherPro surely you can just change the widget size manually to get 2x2, 2x3 and 2x4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think you could upload your Illumine icons to something like mediafire maybe? I've been trying to download these but have had no luck. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did try that, but there was some extra negative space around my icons that needed 2x4,4x2. So I temporarily ditched my icons and went a different direction with the theme. Launcher Pro did work pretty well resizing some of them though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used your methods (and an icon pack dl'ed from XDA-Developers) to completely change my interface. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Random question, what is that clock widget?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was pretty much wondering the same thing. What clock widget is that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps