Extended Battery And Replacement Back Cover - HTC Desire - Review


Well here we go with yet another product MobileFun.co.uk sent out to me to review.

I've been looking around the internet for extended batteries and have been very sceptical on which ones actually do the job and are worth the price tag. There has been very mixed reviews on this product and only being rated at 3 stars on the MobileFun.co.uk it makes the product look unattractive.



From what I have seen people are complaining about the cover not having a camera lens cover and the cover not fitting properly. Yes it does not have a camera lens cover but does it really need one, I don't think so because the lens is tiny as it is so anything getting in contact with it will be very unlikely. The case for me personally fit just right, fits securely.

The main thing we should be talking about though is the actual battery. It most definitely gives a boost compared to standard battery. From my experience usually my standard battery would only have around 30% left after about 12 hours. This is all while doing about 4 texts an hour, auto-sync on contacts, gmail, tweetdeck syncing every hour, facebook syncing every 4 hours, about half an hour web browsing and checking the news. Ever since using this extended battery and doing all the same I'll have about 60% left which is brilliant. I've stopped worrying about getting home to the charger now. It'll probably last just over 24 hours while doing all that.

Obviously this battery does add quite a bit of thickness to your device and doesn't make it "Desirable" anymore =P. But if you're willing to sacrifice style for power then this would definitely be a contender out of all the extended battery packs out there for the HTC Desire.

Also the product being at £20 it is quite cheap and I would personally say quite worth it.

Extended Battery for HTC Desire
HTC Desire HD Accessories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps