26/10 Screenshots


 

Comments

  1. on the second screenshot, what widget is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What launcher are you using

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mind I get it now duh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can I use the dock? my old icons are always in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where Can i Get The Dock And Are you Using LPP?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dock is in my Wallpapers/Docks section at the top. I'm using LauncherPro Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks And How Did You Get The Toolbar?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Toolbar The Black Toolbar At The Top

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you mean the notification bar.

    Yeh that's a theme by me in the Android section at the top of my website.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can i Use It On My HTC Hero If Not Can You Make One For Htc hero??????

    ReplyDelete
  11. No it won't work for the HTC Hero as I've stated they only work for HDPI device. I am trying to get hold of someone who has a MDPI device to port my themes so they work on devices such as the HTC Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Alright Cool Cool Well Nice Talking To You

    ReplyDelete
  13. How Did You Make Your Dock Transparent??

    ReplyDelete
  14. The wonders of Adobe Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can You Post The Transparent Dock Please??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please read the previous comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps