Swear every other Forum hates me! hahaha!

Well here we go again.

I signed up to droidforums.net today, posted my work up on there and stuff.

But they removed all my donation links from all my posts, even my signature.

Apparently I have to become one of their "themers" to be able to put any donation links.

At least they haven't given me an infraction....well not yet =P.

Oh well it looks like the best forum in the world is XDA.

I love you XDA and all the people on there, given me a lot of support!

And there a lot easier on what you post and how you post it.

Comments

  1. So crazy! You would figure they could "google" Ultralinx and find out that you contribute to the community. Feel bad I suggested it but hopefully it all works out.Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL not to worry guys.

    I'm still going strong on XDA and hopefully it'll stay that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw that SimpText Icons were the lead article for Android section on xda. Nice going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps