SD Booster for Android, Boost The Speed of Data Transfer


SD-Booster is an app for root users who wish to boost the speed of data transfer on their Android device.

Your Ad Here

I have been using this app for the past week without any problems and I must say I can definitely see an increase in the speed of data transfer between my PC and my Android device. Also apps start up a little bit faster, you won't actually notice the speed until you stop using the app.

Please note, this is for ROOT users ONLY! I see a few reviews on the app saying it's useless because they don't have root.

Here is the description in the market:
SD-Booster speeds up your SD-Card (external memory-card) up to 40 times! Enjoy a new feeling of speed on your Android smartphone anytime and everywhere you are.
Starting apps, listing to your favorite music or just swapping data with your PC ? Whatever you do, the SD-Booster improve your phone speed!
SD-Booster needs root permission to run, otherwhise SD-Booster can't do anything!
Download - Market 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps