Swype Beta - Best Onscreen/Touchscreen Keyboard

Comments

  1. Great review. Managed to get in on the open Beta after watching this. Took me a few hours of getting used to, but after messing with the speed vs. accuracy settings and texting with it for a while, I have come to love this keyboard. Fast and easy and very accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta test "Swifkey" it's really much more better 'cause you can use 2 hands. it recognizes your most used words and simply suggest them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I like swype again. I want to be able to text quickly using one hand and having my device portrait. Obviously that is a personal preference because everyone has their own personal way to type on on-screen keyboard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps