My Taptu - Android


I am now working with Taptu, a company which consists of app developers producing top class apps.


They have got two apps out on the Android market, them being:

Wapedia - A quick and easy way to access the millions of articles on Wikipedia. It has over 250,000 downloads on the Android market and has become a very popular app.

My Taptu - A clever yet simple social news aggregator that looks and feels great. Get instant access to the latest on everything you are into - your Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter friends, your news, sports, music & interests - all in one beautifully designed app. The app has just come out on the market and Taptu developers are working very hard to add more and more features to it.

I am working with Konstantinos Papamiltiadis who is the Senior Director of Product & Engineering (check out his bio here) for the company and I have been given the privilege of trying out and having a say in the new versions of My Taptu before they are released on the Android market.

All the latest news on the development of the app will be up on here, on my YouTube and on my Twitter.

Please check out their website - here

Be sure to try out My Taptu, the clever yet simple news reader app!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps