MIUI ROM HTC Desire Walkthrough

Comments

  1. Cool ROM, thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great video. Will definitely have to check out this rom.

    Do you think you can do a video walking through the steps on how to change icons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shanka - Yeh I could do that. Get a lot of people asking me how to apply and change icons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wheres the fancy widget theme from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wich build of MIUI is on your device?? i'm lookin' for a new on :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Zane - It's the fancy widget theme that came with the ROM.

    @Josh - Here's the ROM version I'm using - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=834439

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea were to find it in the rom. Doest show up i my skis in fancy widget.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't there a 12.3 for the HTC Desire?
    That's what I have for my Droid

    ReplyDelete
  9. there is a 12.10 for the desire and i luv ur vids ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps