Impressive use of Space and Concrete in A-cero`s Galicia House

A beautiful minimal styled house. If you like straight lines, squares and pastel colours this is something to gawk over. I love how square and minimal everything is, love it when grass is cut like that too.


All that concrete will get dirty and corrode over time though.





Find it amazing how even stairs can look attractive.

Appreciate that view....and the grass.



More squares!

Having your lunch with a view like that, what more could you want.



Wish I could sit in that very chair.


Bang & Olufsen FTW. If I do build a wealth some day I will invest in Bang & Olufsen entertainment, it's extraordinary.

Ooooo...space.

How straight and minimal do you want to be, I love it though.


I would be too scared to cook in that kitchen.

Now look at that view. Something like that will make me want to stay at home.

What if someone is watching...



Source - http://freshome.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps