How To Take Screenshots on Android OS

Comments

  1. Did you know that MIUI has a built in Screen Capture service?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hollywood -

    Yes I do. This video was supposed to be a universal type video so it suits everyone with different ROMs. I use PicMe anyway, don't have to fool around getting it connected up to my computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. Was just curious. Precious few know of that lovely feature. I use that, and since I keep the ftp service in the filexplorer always running, I always have filezilla connected to my phone ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I see what you're doing, I kind of do the same thing when transferring files between my phone and computer. I use ES File Explorer though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps