1/12 Screenshot

Comments

  1. What beautiful widgets skin is that? Or is that some kind of mod?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool clock/weather widget and icons too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Adam - It's a fancywidget mod which came with the ROM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice setup. Almost similar to the one I had.

    @ronin - You want the apk? I've still got it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait. are u giving the apk for the fancy widget mod away? because I would also like one :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. fancy widget mod found here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=9139544&postcount=2232

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I install the mod apk, what I get is the original version of fancy widget by Android Does. Obviously I'm doing something wrong...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps