a-Jays Two Review


MobileFun.co.uk were kind enough to send me out another product to review, they've been really nice to me ever since I've started with reviews of products they're selling. Especially Natalie, big shout out to her for making all this happen. Hopefully this will continue!

Hit the read more to the full review!


When I got these earphones out of the packaging I just knew these were going to be a quality pair of earphones. You know when something is packaged in a way where it's well thought of and time has actually been taken on how to put them in the box, well that's what happened here. If you haven't seen the unboxing to these, check it out here - a-Jays Two Unboxing.

After getting them out of the box first thing I noticed was how good looking they were. They have got a very classy look and minimal look which I love. The earphone bit has a got a glossy black finish which feels nice and smooth and the rest is a matt black. The wiring is also very flat to make it tangle free and it works, haven't got these in a tangle at all since using them. Jays have definitely thought about style when they made these earphones.


Lets get on to the main feature of these earphones though, sound quality. For the price you're paying you're definitely getting value for money. The sound is very crisp and clean compared to other earphones in the same range. The bass is very punchy and clean. I love my bass so finding earphones that can handle my songs at full volume without distorting the bass can be a challenge. These earphones handle it just fine, no distortion from what I could tell. The treble is also handled very well and isn't annoying or painful when you hear the kicks, just right. Shame I can't say the same for other earphones in the same range. Also it does very well at keeping out other sounds and is very isolating which makes the bass really kick in and work, probably the best part of these earphones.

So overall you're getting what you're paying for. The style of them is gorgeous and the sound is crisp and clean, very good at bass. Just don't expect them to be same quality as ones in the £100 range such as the "Tour" in earphones from the beats by dr dre range.

a-Jays Two Earphones
Amazon Kindle accessories
Galaxy TAB accessories
MobileFun.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps