Batteryleft Minimal Mod




BatteryLeft Minimal Mod


I just wanted to release this Mod I created for my self because I really loved how Batteryleft worked, but didn't like the way the widget looked. There are two ways you can apply this Mod.

Ninjamorph:

(Must Be rooted)

1. Save the .png to your phones sd card.

2. Open up Ninjamorph

3. Select "New Project"

4. Navigate to /data/app/com.preinvent.batteryleft-1.apk

5. After the Ninjamorph opens it select "res" then "drawable" then scroll down to "widget_new_bg_large.png" and select it.

6. Then navigate to the picture file you saved above and select it

7. When it asks you to confirm action say "yes"

8. Navigate to "Finish Project" and then select the file and confirm "yes", then "yes", then "yes".

9. And your done! Enjoy

Download the Apk:

(Doesn't require root)

1. Use astro or another file viewer and find the apk

2. Install and Enjoy!

(Make sure you have "Unknown sources" checked)

Comments

  1. Is that a MOD of SiMi Clock Widget/Beautiful Widgets? How do I get that? Also when I use that dock it doesn't look as nice. To get the full effect, do I need to purchase the MnmlText pack? I love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the transparent effect on your docks aren't showing up when i use them. plus they get a white line across the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, can you please share the name of that weather widget? please please ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I would like to have more infos about weather and battery widget.
    THX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. guess it's beautifull widgets?

    but hey, I'm not able to install the apk even after or before I changed the png in ninjamorph.
    plz share the png on a site so I don't need to register :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous - It looks like a MOD that combines SiMi Clock Widget and Beautiful Widgets. You can find Beautiful Widgets in the Market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes the mod combines SiMi and Beautiful Widget.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can I get it??? so ridiculously good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get Launcher Pro Plus, choose 4x1 for the clock. Then move the weather widget to the bottom of the SiMi, and enlarge the widget Simi widget so the transparency covers over the weather widget. Not that hard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't the point of the MNML revolution to get rid of shitty battery icons from blowing up the homescreen?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @above

    It depends what your opinion of minimal is. It is different for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps