App Review: Shoot Me

ShootMe 



This app is a amazing! I take about one to two screenshots everyday to send to friends or post here. I originally used Drocap2, but the ugly icon in the statusbar ruined it. And I didn't like the usb and debug icons when I used adb to get a screenshot.

Then I found ShootMe. ShootMe allows you to take screenshots without having to worry about ugly statusbar icons or weird interfaces.

Just start it up and shake to grab the screenshot. When your done open it up again and hit quit. The application puts all the screenshots in a folder called "ShootMe" which shows up in your gallery. That's it! The app is fast, clean and doesn't hog up your screen with ugly status bar icons. Check it out!

To find out more check out: ArlandReview.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps