Suggestions!?

Ok guys well I'm sorry I haven't posted anything today because I've been out all day, sorting out a lot of stuff with my life, seeing my girlfriend....etc.

I was wondering what you guys would like to see on my blog?

I though I'd ask you lot, the viewers/subscribers to my blog what you would like to see on my blog.

Whether it be more screenshots, designs, tutorials, gadget news...anything.

If you guys have any suggestions of anything leave a comment down below, would be great to see what you guys think.

And another thing is that I'm going to be doing reviews for products/accessories in the gadgets and technology industry, but most of my reviews will be for mobile accessories because nearly all of you who visit my blog own Android phones.

If you know any good websites that have a product you like, leave a comment below. I'll try get in contact with them and get them to send me a free sample.

Hope you guys are enjoying the content on my blog so far!

And remember to follow me on here and twitter and to subscribe to my youtube.

Peace out.

Comments

  1. More screenshots:)
    and maybe a tutorial or two on how to make transparent docks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok check, more screenshots.

    I thought everyone knew how to make transparent docks...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will your Minimal Matte Grey theme on CM6 work for the Motorola Droid, I know the transparent apps do which is great, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ermm I honestly don't know. You can try it but remember to do a nandroid backup and I take no responsibility for any problems that occur.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been using the Minimal Matte Grey theme on Cyanogen 6.0.0, with my Droid, and it looks phenomenal. Like the man says, "...remember to do a nandroid backup".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ultralinx, my wife works for Plantronics and I'm trying to get you a bluetooth to try out and review. I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked man, I'll review that!

    Email me if you want to take further!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tutorials on how to make transparent apps?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wallpaper size for Droid

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just loving your content. I would really like to see more screenshots and a tutorial or two.

    Cheers,
    PL

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog lacks of good modding tutorials! Please do make some!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps