Popular Forums?

Does anyone know any popular forums which you would like to share with everyone on my blog?

I would like to get my work out there to more and more people.

I post a lot of free stuff on XDA but not a lot of people seem kind enough to donate, not even a small amount ='[. Which I personally think is quite a shame but hey what can you do.

A big thanks to all the people that have donated though, every single donation is appreciated a lot and gets me even more motivated to bring out more stuff for you people.

If anyone knows how I can get people to pay a small amount for my work or just get my work out there let me know!

Comments

  1. If you are able to make a nice theme (and of course easy to put-on) for my Milestone I would ofc pay for it. I actually use the GOT Theme with their Open Recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I've kind of stopped making themes, only making the ones I have at the moment better. So I can offer you my Minimal Matte Grey theme if you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone told me that it works only on Desire. I would try it, but I am not suppose to have a brikked Milestone :D
    If you change mind, I am here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried droidforums.net. I spend a lot of time there and they have a huge "fan" base. Also droid-life.com just got started with a forum. Love your Minimal Matte Grey theme and looking to donate soon. (must...find...job...first)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @uNde - I can port it for you, for a payment.

    @i, jedi - Thanks man, I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure? Milestone Bootloader is locked, is not so simple to evade it :)
    How much will it cost me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well are you rooted?

    The prices are on the right side of my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps