Get Recognized!

Alright guys and girls, I need your help.

Because obviously the aim of my blog is to get it out there to as many people as possible, get as many people as possible seeing my work, using my work and enjoying my work.

And you lot are they key to getting me out to those people who have yet to visit my blog.

So please to help a little guy out put a link of my blog in your forum signatures, post a tweet, post a facebook status, tell your friends...anything.

You lot are the key to getting me noticed by more and more people and getting me recognized!

Follow me on Twitter too for the latest updates! [link on the right side of blog]

=D

Peace out!

Comments

  1. ill put you on my sig and stuff...
    ill have to make nice lil banner/sig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe in return, offer more free modded widgets? :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps