Clingo Universal Stand Review


Well here we go with the my first product review for you guys out there.

MobileFun were ever so kind to send me out some of their products to try out and review, the first of them being the Clingo Universal Stand.

Head over past the break for the full review!

First of all this stand is now something I can't do without. Ever since I got it I've been using it all the time. It literally waits there for my phone. It's great to have my phone there floating in front of me all the time, using it for phone calls, texting and especially for watching TV shows and films while working. It's bloody brilliant.

The green bit is where you obviously stick the phone to, it's very sticky and of a great quality. It's so sticky that you can even put big things on it like the iPad. I haven't done this myself personally but I've seen videos of where people have used this as there iPad stand. It turns 360 degrees and can be placed at good angles so you can watch films and play games while the phone is latched to the stand. After a while dust accumulates on the sticky green material and loses it's stickyness but not to worry, you literally detach the green bit, wash it with water, leave it to dry and it's just as sticky as before, a great innovative idea. The base is made out of a solid metal material and feels nice and expensive, really solid. It's got a very minimal design and doesn't have any kind of extras or silly bits, for the people who visit my blog regularly know I'm very into minimalism so this kind of product is right up my street.

It literally does what it says and works, as simple as that. It isn't trying to be anything else or be two products at the same time. It's the one product which does the one job brilliantly. The materials used are of a very high quality and doesn't feel cheap at all even though the price is very low. It's also very stylish and we're living in a world where style is included in nearly everything. I love this product so much that I might actually buy a second one!

Links -
Clingo Universal Podium
HTC Wildfire Accessories
HTC Desire Accessories

Here are some more pictures!
 

Comments

  1. "It literally waits there for my phone"

    I love your enthusiasm. I have one also for my iPod touch and so I know what you mean.

    As for using it for the iPad, I'm going to write to Manfrotto/Bogen to see if they are interested in bringing out something similar. I'm a bit of a connoisseur for this type of thing and I think that you need a ball-head with a bit of strength to handle the iPad.

    With these tablet type devices becomming more popular, it's quite likely that bigger screens will come out, and Clingo with a strong head would make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps