App/Game #1 [Fruit Ninja]

Ok well here I go with my app/game review type of thing. This is just a series I'm starting where I'm going to post up either my faveourite app/game or post up new and upcoming apps which deserve to be noticed.

If you guys have any apps which you think I should do, let me know through either email (oliurrahman14@googlemail.com) or Twitter.

Fruit Ninja



For anyone who ain't tried this out you need to right now!

It's a brilliant game and for the price it is at the moment it's totally worth it.

I've found it to be really addictive and just great fun. For now there's only two modes, "Classic" and "Zen Mode".

In the "Classic" mode you've got to go for as long as you can without hitting any bombs that fly up on to the screen and without missing any fruit as well. It obviously gets harder the more you get into it. In the "Zen" mode you get a set time limit of 1:30 and you have to get as many points as you can. You get more points when you get combo's, for example when you slice 3 or more fruits in one go. I love the "Zen" mode the most, found it to be the most addictive. The more you play the game the more stuff you unlock, for example more swords and more backgrounds.

There is a third mode but it only says "Coming Soon" so obviously they're still working on that and it will hopefully be something good.

To sum it up I think it's a game definitely worth the price and I think you're probably better off buying it now because who knows, they might put up the price when they update it to have the third mode.

Peace out, UltraLinx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps