Android Forum Infraction?

Hahahaha.

I just received an infraction on androidforums.com.

I've only been on there two days.

Apparently I got it because I put a link to my blog in one of my posts.

I do that all the time on XDA, don't see them giving me an infraction.

Here's the original message they sent me,



"Dear UltraLinx,

You have received an infraction at Android Forums.

Reason: Disregard of Staff Warning
-------
Hi Ultralink, 

You have been given a 3 days probation as you have disregard a Moderator's warning. It's prudent that you read and follow the Site Rules/Guidelines. Another warning will result in a ban. Please go back to Moderator Kelmar's PM to you yesterday and comply with the requirement specify in the PM when your probation is lifted. 

Regards,
-Roze-
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Android Forums"


All the best!? All the best for what, getting an infraction, yeh fucking right!


Hahahahahahaha.

Comments

  1. someone thinks you are pimping your site or spamming or something, and clearly didn't read the content. I don't know what the post you made was, but I'm guessing it was like your xda posts, which aren't spammy at all.

    email them directly and ask what was wrong. surely it's just a hasty misunderstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Danny but for some odd reason Blogger classed your comment as spam. I've published your comment now.

    But yeh it's exactly like how my XDA posts are, just giving links to my blog where there is more information and where all my work is in one place.

    Oh well I'm not really that bothered because the site isn't and won't ever be as popular as XDA.

    If I get banned, I get banned.

    Half the people on there already know who I am anyway and give links to my work.

    So it's all good in the hood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I didn't seen any in-correct you have been done as well in XDA.

    Maybe you can email them asking what is went wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, means is not XDA, may I know which forum?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that one, k... I will noted on that.

    Ya that forum is not famous and bad organize, the post your screenshot thread is messy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol..not worth staying there. Some forums will always be tight-ass who are more strict than the freakin military -_-.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps