Case-Mate Barely There Case - HTC Desire Review


This is the second product out of two products MobileFun.co.uk sent me which was very kind of them. They liked my review of the Clingo Universal Podium so hopefully they'll like this one too. You can go check that out the review for the Clingo Universal Podium here.

Hit the read more link below to read the full review!

I've been using this case for a solid 2 weeks now and I must say it has impressed me. I didn't want to review it after just a week like I did with the Clingo Universal Podium because I think this case needed to be used in my everyday life a bit more and see if it can put up with me....it did not disappoint.

I used to have a case for my HTC Desire before I got this, since using the Case Mate I don't even care where my other case is now. This thing protects my device as if it is a tank or something. Dare I say it, I even chucked my device against a concrete wall to see what would happen, it didn't even come out with a scratch. Bare in mind though I only tried this once, was to scared to do it a second time LOL. I was always scared of dropping my device or like damaging it in anyway, because I mean like when you get a new phone you want to keep it looking new right? But since having this case on it I don't worry much any more.

The case fits round the device very snug and tight so you won't be scared at all of it coming off. It doesn't add much bulk at all and doesn't make your device look big or fat. But one problem I could see for particular people is that, if you change your battery or SIM card often you're going to have trouble getting the case off! This doesn't bother me though because I don't need to change my battery or insert a new SIM. It can be a good thing in a way because it just shows how tough the case is.

Also another addition is that you get a screen protector with the case! It's a great add-on which is very useful.

The price of the case might be a bit dear for some people at £15.95 but you're getting real quality here and not some flimsy piece of plastic off Ebay for like £3, no disrespect to Ebay though!

There are also a lot of reviews for this product on their actual website so be sure to go read them too, the link is below.

Case-Mate Barely There Case - HTC Desire
HTC Desire Cases

[Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the case actually on my device, I don't have a camera]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps

Theme Testers