T-Mobile G2 ROM/Root

A ROM you should consider Flashing after you Root, is Enomther's Stock EXT3-SDCARD-BASED StockG2 ROM. Nothing has been changed besides the Bloatware being removed and SuperUser and BusyBox being added. Another Plus for the ROM; it comes with ManUp456's NexTheme for the G2. I always used Enom's Donut ROM for my G1, and I won't be surprised with this ROM if I ever Flash it. (I don't have a G2 =/, but I even downloaded the ROM to take a look.) I strongly suggest it to everyone while we patiently wait for CM6 (maybe even after with his great work).
Screenshot:
Screenshot:

*My fellow writers, Manup456, Enomther, Paul O' Brien and I take no resposibilty for what happens to your phone. Doing this is all your decision, Paul and Enom are making it easier, Manup is making it prettier, and I am telling you about it. That is all.
Comments
Post a Comment