Swype - My Favourite Keyboard


I don't know if any of you use the Swype keyboard but I got to say out of every keyboard I've tried this is definitely in my opinion the quickest and most easiest to use.

It's a shame that the beta stage is now closed, I think they should just let everyone have it and try it out.


If no one has seen it in use go to YouTube and check it out, it's easy to understand.

When I first got hold of it and saw it I was quite sceptical about it and thought this thing wouldn't work and will just be another keyboard which is more hassle than it's worth, I was wrong.

I admit it took me about 2 days to get used to the whole idea but once I got into it boy did I get going. I'm texting and emailing at the speed of lightning with this thing. No need for any tapping unless you're putting a comma or hitting the space bar. You can also put in custom words just by typing them in regularly then hitting space, Swype will automatically save it to it's database. So the next time you want that word you can just "swype" it in.

You can easily use it with one hand and I sometimes use it without even looking at the screen because I've learnt where all the keys are on the qwerty keyboard. It'll correct any mistakes you make automatically and can predict the word you're typing very accurately, find it quite scary how it knows what you're wanting to put in. They somehow figured out this system.

If you haven't tried this thing be sure to, you can find it lying around the internet somewhere and will most probably find it on forums like XDA.

I mean it though, you've got to try this thing out and give it a chance.

For more info on it go to their main website - Swype

Comments

  1. Hey Ultralinx, love swype, but have you heard of "Blindtype" yet? I think Google recently acquired it so it may be coming to android soon. check it out!
    http://www.blindtype.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps

Theme Testers