Quick fix for Quickdesk/Powerstrip for Droid X [Tips & Tricks]


Many people, including myself, are having a hard time when it comes to Quickdesk and Powerstrip for the Droid X. I found this fix on mydroidworld.com and I thought I would share.

Here is how you can disable (or at least trick) the double click launch action on the home button.

First go to Settings > Applications > Double tap home launch

I chose News because I don't use it and its easy enough to find a nice replacement in the Market.

Open up Titanium Backup and Freeze the News 2.2 app (or you can use Root Explorer to Rename/Move/Delete the file)

That's all you have to do. Double clicking the home button will now do absolutely nothing and allow Quickdesk/Powerstrip to work as intended.

Mydroidworld via the internet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modded Black Widgets/Apps

Theme Testers