Feedly - Magazine Style RSS Feeds [Tips & Tricks]
![]() |
| CLICK ON PICTURE FOR FULL SCREEN |
I don't know if other people have discovered this or not but it is brilliant. The magazine style RSS feed reader
Feedly is a magazine style RSS feeds page and it is my kind of style. It goes through all your bookmarks and finds which sites have RSS feeds, it doesn't add them automatically thank god or my whole page would just be cluttered with RSS feeds. You have to add them yourself and you can put them in sections, for example you can see screenshot above I have a "tech" section. It'll show all the tech RSS feeds I've added. Another great thing is you don't have to literally add the RSS feed, it does all that for you. You can search for other sites which have feeds and just add them to your Feedly from there.
It's very stylish also and very minimal, everything is very well organized and there are a lot of settings which you can tinker with to get it working just the way you like.
One downside about it is that it's an extension for Chrome and Firefox so you can't use it on any devices, for example Android phones. But still I don't mind because I don't use my Android phone to browse the web too much.
Be sure to check this thing out, remember to add us to your Feedly ;)
http://www.feedly.com/

Comments
Post a Comment